• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The cutest thing

Mindysmom

After he had his breakfast Max scratched at the door to go out. As soon as I opened the door he ran off. I thought it was a bit odd because although we've had some really frigid weather it was much warmer today. All he did was run around the corner to where Mindy was curled up in her bed and came back with her. It was like he was saying "please come out with me Mindy - I don't want to go by myself":jump:

That's too cute! :luv:

I've seen Geordie hold India's ear with his mouth to get her to come outside with him. :luv:

Don't they make you laugh! Oakley won't run until Merlin is off the lead too, its like he's too scared to run without his bro!:luv:

When we had Zeus (Our Retriever) Mindy was never "allowed" to go out alone. He always had to follow her (to protect her or more actually, to make sure he peed in the exact same spot she did).

Now I guess her role has changed to protector (she barks when there are evil things behind our fence like people walking by or other dogs) and that alerts Max that he should run to the deck immediately.:D:D

It is very funny watching their different personalities and how they have bonded.

That's cute..Pippin won't go out to the back garden at night unless Gus or DJ go with him.

Back