• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

lump on ear

minclo

hi, i was jsut wondering if anyone had ever heard of cavvis getting lumps under their ears, and whether this had anything to do with the age of the cav???

No idea,but after all the problems with Alfs ears a visit to the vets sooner than later is best.

her ears have been checked and the vet said the lump is nothing to worry about but may mean that she is older than we originally thought (she is a rescue dog) and i just wondered if anyone else had heard of a lump on the ear relating to age

she has already been to the vet and he said that it was nothing to worry about, but it might mean that she is older than we originally thought (she is a rescue cav), and i was just wondering if anyone else had heard of a lump on the ear relating to age ....

if there is a lump there I would make an appointment at the vets asap. I would check that its not a knot though as they can get these behind their ears and they can feel quite hard like a lump

she has been to the vet and he said that it is perfectly harmless, its just that it might mean she is quite a bit older than we first thought

Back