• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A huge thankyou to everyone who purchased a calender :)

merlinsmum

A great BIG thanks to everyone who purchased a calender this year to help raise funds for Irish Cavalier Rescue which is run by Karlin (who also runs this board).

An extra special thanks to those who figured out how to bypass Paypal fees:D which meant more funds went into the pot.

After the purchase of the calenders, paypal fees and shipping costs I have been able to send Karlin £482.63 towards Irish Cavalier Rescue.

So again many thanks to you all:rah::rah::rah: - just shows what a great bunch of cavalier owners we have on this board:D(y)

Last edited:
Really we should be thanking you for putting all the effort and time in to this "project":)
THANK YOU!
I will definantly buy this calendar every year in the future ,what a lovely way to repay the worlds sweetest dogs for being...eh the worlds sweetest dogs:flwr:

WOW Kirsty that's a fantastic total (y)

:thnku::thnku:for all your hard work - and to everyone who submitted photos - keep :snap:for next year...

On that topic, is anyone willing to take on sorting the calenadr next year {with some guidance from Kirsty...}?

thank YOU Kirsty for the lovely work you did. I like knowing all the pretty faces I am looking at are fur-babies that I feel like I "know". Little Dylan looks so happy zooming in the snow. I know I will enjoy it all year.

(y) Well done Kirsty and thank you. A beautiful calender which really cheers up my desk at work, and my mum is delighted with her one too.

Well done to you Kirsty! That is a great sum of money and you should be proud for all the work you put into it :thnku:

The calenders are fab - I have both an official CKCS calender which was shop bought and 2 Cavaliertalk calenders. While the 'official' one is lovely and has lovely pics, it so much nicer to look at the gorgeous pics of the dogs I know from the board.
As I type this I'm looking at Dylan pouncing through the snow in his January shot - tonnes of people in work have already commented on how cute he is :)

Well done Kirsty, thats fantastic. A big thanks for all the hard work you have put into this and hope that someone is able and willing to take over from you for the 2010 calendar. :flwr:

Back