• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Calendar--January blenheim

linderbelle

Who took the January shot of the picture of the blenheim. Its a beautiful photo--hard to get action shots like this. Just wondering how you managed to get it etc.

Hi Linda. Thanks :D I have a £70 Fuji Camera. I just aimed and clicked! The picture was bad quality, I had to play around on my Mac to make it crisper and I changed the colour of the snow! It's still blurry.

This is the original.
384518502_fb0b0373ac.jpg

This is the edited one.
3213131063_386b86d9cd.jpg

It's such a brilliant picture..I'll be sad for a change when January is over, but I'll have the lovely Merlin and Oakley to keep me happy in feb..I love this calander!!

I love that photo Pauline!! You did a great job with the edits to make it sharper as well. :rah:

Like I said its an awesome picture. I recently bought a good camera--we went to Europe for 24 days in Sept-October and wanted a good camera. Was worth it I might add and I've played around with motion shots and they are HARD. Usually turn out fuzzy.

Again, I love it Pauline. So very kewl with his ears flying in the wind. :)

Back