• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Nan & Megs

Rj Mac

We were out visiting my Grandparents today, and took the girls with us, Jake stayed home for a little peace n quiet with out the girls tearing around him:lol:

Here's Megan on my Nan's knee enjoying the attention, with Lisa sitting beside her too.......

Image007-10.jpg
[/IMG]

We spend quite a bit of time at their house, as they are a massive part of our lives, and without sounding corny, my Nan has been an absolute rock for us over the years :lotsaluv:......and of course the kids......Kieran and the furry 1s get spoiled rotten :grin:
R.

Hi RJ

Thats a really nice photo of your family ,your Nan looks a wonderful nice kind person you can see she radiates warmth and Lisa too ,congratulations on your family.:)

Back