• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tucked in for the night....

Rj Mac

Bed time last night....

Image001-11.jpg
[/IMG]
Image002-10.jpg
[/IMG]
Image003-13.jpg
[/IMG]

Allthough....got to admit, about 5 mins after the pics were taken, both girls had managed to aquire spots on our bed :rolleyes:

Thats so sweet :luv: I wish I could get my pair to sleep in dog beds........they have totally claimed the couches and if someone sits in their spots (especially Prince) he just sits on their lap!

Allthough....got to admit, about 5 mins after the pics were taken, both girls had managed to aquire spots on our bed :rolleyes:

Hysterical!!

The pics are adorable!! :lotsaluv:

I was surprised they were okay with the blankets over them and didn't get up to cuddle together. Lucky doesn't mind sleeping on his own, but Sparky is a compulsive cuddler. If he can't cuddle with me, he snuggles up with Lucky.

Back