• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

DUBLINERS- BLK/TAN Missing

That's really sad, I hope they find him soon. Have to say, I always glance at our gate before I let Dylan out just in case it's come open. It is bolt locked but we do have high winds that can bring down fences.

I am wondering if this is a family I spoke to a while back about getting a dog... :confused:

What is sad is that the dog followed people into an office and out again etc and not a single person held the dog and rang the pound or gardai! :mad:

Oh, so sad. I do hope if someone has the dog that they see the article.
I do understand how things can happen with fences. You just assume that sucker is going to be there when you open the back door, especially when all the gates are kept padlocked like mine are. Yet, about 2 weeks ago, my next door neighbor had a large tree fall and take out a huge chunk of their wooden fence near where our yards meet. If it had fallen my direction, it would have hit the corner of my fence, opening not only a hole up to their yard (potentially letting their 2 agressive chows get to my dogs) but also a hole into the back fields behind our homes. I guess it is never safe to assume that the perimeter is secure.

Part of our fence on the far side of the house blew out in a windstorm a few years ago. Our Retriever decided that was a fine time to do a neighborhood walkabout. I received a phone call before I realized he was gone. He escaped from his rescuer and headed home before I could grab my boots. There was a while when he would escape a couple of times a year. I hope the dog is found safe and sound.

that is so sad i hope that he is found! i cannot believe no one picked him up like karlin said!!!

I just heard this little guy was found! :rah:
He was knocked down by a car and was brought to Raheny vets last week where he has been since recovering.
Thankfully he is okay and has been re-united with his family :) Well done to Raheny vets!!

I just heard this little guy was found! :rah:
He was knocked down by a car and was brought to Raheny vets last week where he has been since recovering.
Thankfully he is okay and has been re-united with his family :) Well done to Raheny vets!!

Great news..well done indeed to Raheny vets!!

Thats my vets..they are brilliant there:)

Back