• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

One big happy family

linderbelle

3227963151_d23cc07e57.jpg

Cute picture! Can you post more pictures of Chelsea? How are they all getting along?

They are so sweet. I cant get mine into pictures together! Your blenheim (Bentley I think?) is an absolute stunner :p

Very cute photo. If you acquire any more doggies, you'll need a bigger couch! lol Enjoy all the love. :luv:

Thanks everybody. We think he's pretty handsome but he MUST be as when we got Chelsea on friday that breeder said "he's absolutely gorgeous---is he fixed?" lol. She knew of course he was as I had told her that before and she also said shoot he'd been too young anyways--lol. He's a pistol too. lol

THey are all so content looking and gorgeous. My question is, now, where do you sit??!!:lol:

lol brot. Actually that picture only shows half of that couch. Its a sectional. We don't sit on couches anyways--we're recliner people. lol

That's what l like to see one big happy family they're all beautiful, It's great to see little Chelsea has made herself at home already
your little shih tzu Winston is the same colour as my Sophie

Back