• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

24 cavaliers on a leash

I like the comment at the end: "I think the right breed makes the difference'... :lol:

They all look so happy!

I could just see Daisy creating havoc and starting a stampede if she were one of these 24. She'd have to be the leader, no doubt, or she'd be dragging whoever was behind her mercilessly trying to be out front. If anyone saw Daisy and I leash walking just one on one, we would definitely never be invited to participate.

It was cute. Gotta love it anytime there are lots of cute Cavaliers all in one place!

I'm sure we could break that record on a spring outing in the phoenix park, could be a fundraiser there somewhere :cool:

When I have my visitor Fern, I have enough trouble with three:

- Toby 12 years, calm old boy, walks by my side, perfect!

- Rufus nearly two, walks ahead, bounces all over the place and particulary likes to pounce on moving leaves and attempt to chase cats or anything else that moves quickly - will move in any direction if a sudden urge to smell something takes him

- Fern - 8 years old, not a keen walker and drags behind - only has two speeds, pootle and meander - any attempt to make her move faster results in a glare and a total stop!

Still, it amuses the neighbours.........:)

When I have my visitor Fern, I have enough trouble with three:

- Toby 12 years, calm old boy, walks by my side, perfect!

- Rufus nearly two, walks ahead, bounces all over the place and particulary likes to pounce on moving leaves and attempt to chase cats or anything else that moves quickly - will move in any direction if a sudden urge to smell something takes him

- Fern - 8 years old, not a keen walker and drags behind - only has two speeds, pootle and meander - any attempt to make her move faster results in a glare and a total stop!

Still, it amuses the neighbours.........:)

:rotfl: :rotfl: That must be some sight!

Back