• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Yoga,chickensoup,meditation..call it...

ice-cavi

..what you like...I call them dogs:)
They just never fail to make you feel better when you have a lousy day,some bad news or if you´r out of luck....

I got some pretty bad news today.....No chickensoup is going to fix it...so I just took my girlies out....
And I feel so much better....These dogs should come with prescription from the doctor:luv:

Sorry to hear you're having a bad day :flwr:

Fantastic pics, you couldnt help feeling better looking at them :)

I hope tomorrow is a better day.

Your pictures are amazing......... such fab scenery where you live and of course gorgeous dogs :p

What wonderful pics. I wish I had fields where my dogs could roam and run.

DeeDee
mom to Bailey and Mollie

How could you not be cheered by two such lovely ladies! :) I'm sorry to hear you've had some bad news. I hope things improve soon.

Well those pictures certainly brought a smile to my face. I hope you sort your problem out soon. Always here if you want to talk it over in PM. :hug:

Your pictures are absolutely stunning! Im not surprised they managed to cheer you up :lotsaluv: I always find my 3 are the best tonic too when Im feeling down :)

Sorry to hear you have had a bad day, they are such beautiful dogs, glad they have cheered you up, I also feel that my boy has been there for me when life is tough.

Wonderful pics of your two girls..as always!.. hope they cheered you up..I too find mine just make me smile,no matter what.

Love the photos of your girls, especially the action ones.

May tomorrow find you feeling better than even the joy your pups bring you as well as us!:lotsaluv:

Heather R

they're ver ycute! I love the pic of the flying ears.. I totally know what you mean about them coming with a prescription!! When I am studying for exams I take my breaks by walking them.. it's so cute and I am happy seeing them happy :dgwlk:

Back