• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ben

James

I adopted Ben a 7 year old Blenheim on Saturday, he was a much loved and well looked after family pet who was very reluctantly given up by his owners for personal reasons.

3233531961_ccef66c373.jpg

He is the sweetest natured Boy that I have ever come across, totally different in appearance to my Toby (also a Blenheim) who died in November and whom I am still grieving intensely for.
Ben has added fun and life back to the house, has taken to us and us to him and has settled in amazingly well already.

What a handsome boy Ben is!! I'm so glad you've found each other. How nice that Ben is helping to heal your broken heart. He is adorable!

James, lovely to hear about Ben - a good result for both you and him.

It takes a long time to get over losing a dog - I still miss my Welsh Springer Becky who died just over a year ago. But there is no doubt that the love another one can give you helps.

I wish Ben a long and happy life with you. :)

So glad you have Ben..he looks like a lovely boy,may you have many happy years together.

Back