• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ice cubes

I hope so, because mine love them. I only give them small ones that are from the crusher (I'm afraid they will choke on big ones).

Rudy grabbed one tonight as it hit the floor. Since he has teeth coming in, I think it felt pretty good to him. It was a small piece so I didn't worry about him choking.

Lady Loves them too

Our little lady gets almost as excited about an ice cube as other treats. Whenever she hears the ice dispenser running, she comes running. They certainly chew on harder substances - the nylabones, for example - so, I wouldn't think this would hurt their teeth. It's certainly better than a bunch of high calorie treats. Just my 2 cents.

Truman LOVES ice cubes too! Every time we open the freezer he races over and waits patiently for an ice cube, and as soon as I give him one he gets so excited and runs over to the rug with it...I hoep ice cubes are okay for dogs, I only give him small pieces...

Another ice lover here. Lucy goes crazy for ice cubes. I don't usually give them to her but every now and again when one falls to the floor she will play w/ it and chew on it until it's gone. Don't know if Charlie likes them yet...haven't had any ice spills this week.

Amber really likes her ice cube treats... we take small ones and slide them across the floor for her to run and catch. She slides almost as much as the ice does when she tries to stop full-tilt! LOL

Melissa

Both Tanner and Whiskey love them too - they even try to play ice football before tucking in when they realise they are melting away

Maddie and Pippin both like ice cubes as well, but attack them differently. Pippin likes to chase them across the kitchen floor before sitting down to chew them up. Maddie likes to gently lick them until they're all melted. The trick is to stop Pippin stealing Maddie's because he always finishes first.:lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

Both Jato and Zoey like to eat ice cubes. In fact, when they go outside to potty now in the winter, they always make sure to look around for chunks of snow or ice to chomp on. :D

Back