• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cassie given her wings

HollyDolly

Our darling little cassie was PTS this afternoon, she was having problems wth her breathing and as we thought the vet could do no more.
She was wonderful companion and at 15 was a grand old lady.
Life in our household will never be the same.

Nanette

I am sure you must feel very very sad. What a fantastic age for a Cavalier. You were very brave to give her her wings. Look after yourself and cherish all your memories.

Sue

I am so sorry to hear about Cassie, I can only imagine how you are feeling.

Wow, 15 years old. I hope that in time you will be able to look back with happiness of your wonderful memories of Cassie. :hug:to you and your family. :flwr::flwr::flwr:. RIP Cassie, a special cavalier.

Nanette so so sorry for you ,Cassie was with you a long time so you must have some beautiful memories to keep close to you ,look after yourself.
Warmest Thoughts

I am so sorry for you loss. She had a long wonderful life and a loving family.
Take care of yourself.

Jen

oh no Nanette, so so sorry to hear this sad news :(

I know your heart will be breaking right now, sending you our love and special thoughts at this time.

15 years is an amazing age - a tribute to your wonderful care and love; but it makes it even harder to lose your special companion when they've been with you that long.

Life won't ever be the same - but as the pain eases slightly, you start to remember the many happy times you shared together, and delight in the joy that Cassie brought to your life. It takes a while, but it's all part of the healing and grieving process.

Take care of yourself xx

Oh Nan I'm so very sorry to hear this. I know how heartbroken you and Frank must be. She couldn't have been more loved and she is at peace now bless her. Will pm you.

Is that Cassie in your avatar photo? I've always meant to comment to you in a post about how gorgeous whoever that is in your picture! She looks a lot like my Daisy with the long, flowing feathers and long ears.

I'm so sorry to hear about Cassie. I hope that Daisy makes it to 15 (or more, of course). I know how you must miss her already. Blessings to all of you. We should all have our Cavaliers live to be grand old ladies like that!

What a wonderful age and she had a great life full of love and contentment.I know it's a very sad day for you and your husband.
I'm so sorry you had to let her go.
Sins

I'm so sorry Nanette to hear your sad news of Cassie your special girl ,take care you're in my thoughts

I am so sorry, but you were so blessed to have her for so long. She was truly beautiful....Judy

So sorry to hear your sad news. It is never easy to say goodbye to our four legged friends. It sounds like she had a wonderful, long life and was very loved.

That's a wonderful age. I am so sorry for your loss -- it is always such a difficult decision, and a difficult time. :flwr:

Back