• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kosmo and Faithey

arasara

It's been a while since y'all have seen Kosmo and Faithey ;) I have been looking through the picture threads and reeling at how much some of your dogs have grown up and it reminded me that I haven't posted any of mine in quite a while.

So without further ado:

Here are Kos and Faith this past week enjoying our snow storm (oh I am SO ready for winter to be over! :rolleyes:)

Ready to go:
b182383273.jpg

b182383203.jpg

b182382995.jpg

b182383319.jpg

b182382483.jpg

And together ;)

b182382886.jpg

They had a blast in the snow and then went home and zonked for the rest of the night :lol: I took them through some drifts that were over their head and they actually really enjoyed them! Thanks guys for humoring me!

Gorgeous photos, I really enjoyed looking at them. Kos and Faith are delightful :lotsaluv:

They are both adorable Sara. Kos looks like and angel and Faith looks so naughty!!! Love the one with Kos' tongue out!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE these pictures with the snow and closeups. I want some snow for a couple days. I've lived in Seattle where we had snow periodically so yes I know what its like but I've been in the south now for 10 years and never seen it except one light dust which was literally nothing. I saw again last year on a visit back "home" and it is beautiful. Your pictures with the snowflakes etc. are awesome.

The delightful photo's of Kosmo & Faithey - were well worth waiting for :)

They are amazing and can see the enjoyment of snow time;)

Luv the coat - nice and warm and cosy.

If you have any snow left - can my Kirra - have some please:( as she is eager to enjoy:dogwlk:

You captured some really great shots. They are so cute all bundled up and ready for the snow- glad they enjoyed themselves. My two love playing the snow too.

Back