• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New family memeber-Betsy.(long story)

I think Brian is so right in that somewhere inside Betsy had a spark of hope that you would come-and you did :rah:.

She's a lucky girl now and I do hope she feels better in no time! But I'm sure she will with you looking after her.. Give her lots of hugs from all of us!

Well done and congrats on the new family member - when you are all done with the vet stuff and she is in better coindition you will have a great little pet! Hope you all have a happy life together :)

Thank you all you guys for the lovely replies.
I tried to rescue my cav boy's mum before but things happened so I wasn't able to then Betsy came to me.. of course I had doubt to have another dog as I have two already n a baby boy who is...terrible 2
but now I'm so happy Betsy came to live with us and that I'm actually her mum :D

we went to check-ups yesterday,no major issues so far,
clear heart,needs eye drops..etc but nothing major. she got spayed this morning,will collect her soon..after making her dinner.
chicken n rice..mmm.

I'll update how she gets on as soon as i can..

wish me luck with 5babies ..(including husband of course.)

thank you again guys. :lotsaluv:

Oh, another happy ending. Bless you. Just more love for all of you....Judy

I am so glad to hear that you have given Betsey a home. I am also happy to hear that she is getting such good care at the vet's office. Please post pictures soon.

there are some real bastards in this world, good for you for taking her on, it shows that not everyone is bad.

Back