• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What happens when it snows here?

TKC

The Cavaliers SMILE!

Sam, Charlie and Molly - all rescue's from Karlin who own Shane and Lorna :)

n1021868669_30311731_9025.jpg

n1021868669_30311732_9290.jpg

n1021868669_30311733_9508.jpg

Fabulous, made me laugh out loud. They really seem to have a great chemistry.
Sins

Oh wow, I was feeling really proud of my own snow action pics until I saw those ones!!! They're brilliant. :D And they've got the most bemused looking faces! :lol:
What kind of camera do you use? It's captured them so well. All my action shots are blurry somewhere or other :(

Tara - they are FABULOUS pictures!! They look sooo happy...

You have to let us know what camera you have - mine takes terrible pictures in comparison!

fantastic!!!

my two are not all that thrilled with the snow but seems like yours had a blast!!

Brilliant action pictures. Like Cecily, my action photos also come out blurry. What camera do you use?

Ahhh that is some happy snowbabies you got there!!!! Mine go crazy too in the snow...I love wathing cavaliers in the snow!
Brilliant pics :dogwlk:

It is a Canon 450D (means nothing to me) and it was Shane their owner who took the photos!

Some for Amanda and Meta if they are checking in.

IMG_0495Small.jpg

El looking sad and then 3 seconds later (see below)

IMG_0501Small.jpg

El having fun!
IMG_0504Small.jpg

Beautiful dogs and great photos:rah:

Our Abigail loves the snow most of the time, playing with our golden retriever. However, after her evening meal yesterday shecame right back in garage; I had to pick her up and place her in her e-crate in yard( she did have to go:rolleyes:

Heather R

Pippa has her head in someone elses dinner and Pheobe was looking out the door as if to say "are you all mad"

I have some uploaded will post them here in a sec :)

Back