• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What happens when it snows here?

Pippa - look at the colours in her coat. I love how the light hits her coat, very peaceful.
IMG_0510Small.jpg

Eating Snow!
IMG_0508Small.jpg

A Grey Cavalier!
IMG_0512Small.jpg

Great pics of all the gang Tara....:), looks like there is as much snow as we have over here in Austria at the minute........should have stayed at home and skiied:rolleyes:

Tara they are absolutely fabulous pictures. I'm not very technical but I'm going to ask my daughter if she can make one or two of them into screensavers for me then I can see those smiles everytime I log on! I hope it's possible to do that

Rescues with a smile - the photo's are amazing :)

Snow obviously brings out the best of fun - for the Cavaliers :dogwlk:

great photos of the little uns enjoying themselves!

i hope you dont mind, but i was playing around with one of the first ones to brighten it up a bit... i need to calm the snow down a wee bit so it doesnt look too over-exposed, but ran out of time:rolleyes:

n1021868669_30311732_9290copy.jpg

n1021868669_30311732_9290.jpg

Last edited:
Back