• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Snow Action! Snow Boots, snow balls, snow dogs!

cecily

Thought I'd throw my hat in the ring for the snow pics!! It's mad how excited they got. Dora LOVED it. Dougal could barely move, but tried to keep up. Just look at the massive snow boots he acquired! :lol:

Snowday_058.jpg

Snowday_130.jpg

Snowday_078.jpg

Ew Dougal! Is that yellow snow you're eating??
Snowday_094.jpg

Yellow snow... definitely never a good idea
Snowday_098.jpg

Snowday_103.jpg

The New Uggs.
Snowday_145.jpg

Thats pretty much what Abigail looked like after our walk this evening, she must've been carrying about 5 kilos of snow attached to her coat :D Looks like they both had lots of fun:lotsaluv:

Gorgeous pics. Even my Golden Oldie Dan was running about in it this afternoon.

Murphy, first time seeing snow was mesmerised, and full of glee.

hilarious to see that snow.. I wonder if he could still move cause when Qwick was having snow legs the first time he cried lol

Great pictures. In the last picture Dougal is looking rather sorry for himself. How long did it take for the snow boots to come of?

Great pictures. In the last picture Dougal is looking rather sorry for himself. How long did it take for the snow boots to come of?

There was so much snow stuck to him! And if it wasn't for the raincoat (which is a GODSENT) it would have been much worse. A basin of luke warm water followed by a hairdryer took care of the frozen feet in a few minutes :D

oh my goodness rofl!!! cl*p:rotfl::jmp2: Dougal cracks me up - those are some hysterical boots.. you made my night.. thanks!! :lol::lol:

Back