• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gorgeous pic's of Bluebell and Lottie in snow!!

emmawright

Here are a few pic's of Bluebell and Lottie in the snow - they loved it! These snowballs were hard to get off Bluebells fur!!

3249548553_d0882ed5a0.jpg

3249544129_02216650f9.jpg

3249546851_bffda4318e.jpg

Our house in Lydford, Devon.

3249545109_5fd9d9f57d.jpg

3249545909_9c9d1df9e0.jpg

Lottie...
3249550151_29d6e99faa.jpg

Awwwwwwww Those are Great Pics:) Those snowballs things are horrible, I put mine in warm water and they go straight away

What fun they are having. My dogs love the snow too and we have the snowballs to deal with. Last Sunday I put Luke in the bathtub to hose him off, so the snowballs didn't slowly melt off. I wanted them gone quick.

Oh my gosh--those snowballs are huge. Snow is unheard of where I live. Wish I could get mine in the snow. :) Beautiful pictures.

I know they were massive! She has been rinsed off a few times today to get those off her fur! This is the first time we have had snow for a long time, and it is the first time the girls have ever seen snow, so i was quite excited for them!!!

Beautiful snaps! I love the ones of bluebell with her tongue out. :p Bet she's easier to lift now! :D ;)

I love seeing pics of Lottie & Bluebell!!

Those are great pics ... love them!

Lovely pics. Those are some pretty impressive snowballs :p
I wish we got snow like that :xfngr:

Back