Thread: Before & After - Weight loss for Bluebell!

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Before & After - Weight loss for Bluebell!

Hello everyone, Bluebell has been on a drastic change of diet... no tripe sticks, bonios, treats, gone is the pedigree food and she is now on (as is lottie) royal canin light, which they both really enjoy. For a treat they now have a carrot stick. The vet is very, very pleased with her, and she has gone from 16kg to 14.6kg so far, the vet says to get her to 14kg, thats her target weight. she is never going to be smaller than that as the breeder we go to breeds the larger type of cavaliers. we have noticed a huge improvement, she is much happier. She has lost 5" on her waist !!!!!! She had a lot of fat around her waist before and infact had no shape, but she now has a waist!

Before picture: (Seeing this photo now is quite shocking - but i never saw how large she actually was)

After: (She has more shape)

After: (A lot slimmer all over)

What do you all think??

Post Thanks / Like

Bluebell looks fantastic! What a difference in her appearance. Congratulations!
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! She looks much younger and more spritely in the after photos. I'm sure she must be feeling the difference. That's great!
    Laura

& Samwise (7 year old ruby male)

Post Thanks / Like

That`s amazing - looks like a different dog, how old is she, we got our dog from a breeder in Devon but his mum was a small breed.

Post Thanks / Like

OMG what a differance - well done!
    Sonia
    Cass (F - JRT - 25/11/97) Sparky (M - Blen - 11/01/08.) & Lucy (F - Blen - 12/11/09-ish!)
    Leo waiting at the bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Well Done to you both. Bluebell looks much happier and healthier.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Congratulations!! Thats fantastic, Bluebell looks really great. She probably feels it too

Can I get some diet tips from you? Prince was 13.5kg shortly after Christmas and he was 12kg when weighed yesterday so he is getting there. I have reduced his portion size of his dog food and his second feeding is all veggies. Cut way back on treats and as many walks as we can manage. Was there anything else you found worked well? He will eat apple pieces as a treat, he's not so fussed about raw carrots but will eat them cooked.
    Siobhan
    Belle (Tri-F) Rosie (Ruby-F) Bismarck (Blenheim-M)
    Prince (At the Bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

WOW what an amazing difference! She looks so good, and I bet she feels great too!
    Jato - Blenheim, Nov. 2007
    Zoey - Ruby, June 2008