• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Advice on m/chip and KC please

LovesCavaliers

I'm having Murphy microchipped on Friday. It's the first time I have ever done this with a dog, but reading all the stories about loss and reunion I thought I had better. He'll be asleep, as he's being neutered as well, so no pain.;)

I wasn't going to do anything with the KC registration, as I am not going to show him.

Does this sound all right? I'm a bit confused.:confused:

Thanks in advance for advice.

Unless you are breeding or showing, which you are not, you dont need the papers.
When I got Roxy they handed me over the papers so I changed the names of ownership, but only because all I had to do was send it away. If it was going to be a bother I wouldnt have done as I dont need them.

Thanks Shelli

I have Murphy's papers, but I think you have to pay £30 here when you send them away.

Since he's a total pet I won't bother sending them off.

Mary

Back