• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New coat for Harley

Sabby

I thought that I better buy a coat for Harley as he hasn't got that much fur yet. It's still a little big for him.

DSC00999.jpg

DSC01005-1.jpg

DSC01021.jpg

Thats Rosie rolling around in the snow
DSC01026.jpg

And after all the fun in the snow a well deserved rest.
DSC00947-1.jpg

DSC00975.jpg

Love Harley`s coat, where did you get it from? I have a coat for my boy, but that looks much better with the front legs going through sleeves, mine is velcro and it seems to twist with movement.

Love Harley`s coat, where did you get it from? I have a coat for my boy, but that looks much better with the front legs going through sleeves, mine is velcro and it seems to twist with movement.

Hi Jasperpaw

I bought it from my local pet shop but I know pets at home do them as well. It’s Velcro all the way at the front and under his belly so it doesn’t move at all and it is lined with fleece so it’s nice and warm. See the little dog logo on top of the coat in picture 3 that is the make of it but I can’t remember what it’s called.

Lovely pics, they both remind me of my Ruby and Tri when they were younger. My Tri was always rolling too.

Harley looks so sweet in his coat.

I Luv Harley's new coat - and he seems happy to wear it.

A good place to try it out - is of course in the snow ;) Great Photo's :)

My Kirra has a new coat with fleece lining - must place a photo of her wearing her new coat :)

Back