• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ellie was trimmed today

ann

Here is my 2 year old Ellie. She was trimmed today, by a new groomer, and I think she looks beautiful :lotsaluv:
trimss.JPG

What a little stunner. Very good hair do. It's so difficult to find a good groomer you know. You're very lucky. I've tried a few different groomers and the have one at the moment who is fairly good. Your little Ruby looks tip top.:cool:

Stunning is the word. Beautiful Ruby coat.

Did she cut the long fur around her little pads for you? It is a good idea to trim the fur between the toes as well and you can use thinning scissors for this.

It is so that grass seeds etc don't get trapped in the fur underneath the feet and between.

Last edited:
She did trim under her feet. She told me it will take a few trims to get Ellie perfect, as the last groomer didnt trim her very well ...... This groomer breeds and shows cavvies and I was very impressed with her....
I feel very lucky to have found her, cavvies need a good groomer :luv:

Ellie - you are a real beauty :luv:

I am saying this very quietly - cos Kirra is asleep :lotsaluv:

She is a gorgeous girl and the trim looks very flattering and natural.
I, personally do my grooming myself. I've had a problem with groomers messing up my dogs in the past. Glad you found someone who does a good job.

Hi

What a gorgeous little girl is Ellie ,I live in Prenton on the Wirral you will have to tell me who your groomer is and if its not to far i may try in the future

Back