• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Those that have done surgery for sm please reply

linderbelle

Our dear Abbey was diagnosed yesterday with SM. I knew in my heart she had it but still a blow but at the same time a comfort to finally know. We are meeting with the neurologist in about 5 hrs. and they are 2 1/2 hrs. from here. Another night here of not much sleep and reading and reading and reading. Before the mri we said we would not do the surgery as we thought it was about 10K. Yesterday we found out it is less than 1/3 that and we are halfway there right now because that cost includes the mri and consultation etc. We do not know much at this point except she has it. Like I said her consultation is in a few hrs. For those of you that have had this surgery, please pm me. I have so many questions and the next few days will be research research research.

I did not go for the surgery, so cannot help you there, just want you to know how sorry I am, & that I am thinking of you.

Margaret C

Back