• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hi

Tanyab

Hi,

My names Tanya and i live in hampshire with my husband , our 4 children , house rabbit and hamster and we're soon to be proud parents to a beautiful black/tan cavalier king charles spaniel that we pick up on the 21st feb (un-names as yet)

I look forward to getting to know you and your pets and finding out lots about cavalier king charles spaniels.

Tanya x
:)

wow

lucky you, such gorgeous dogs can wait for the pics, you must be so excited, i remember when we picked harley up, di

HI Tanya and welcome to the board.
U will find lots of info and tips here....def a must for any cavalier owner.
Cant wait to see pics of ur wee addition.So get :snap: !
I have 2 cavs and 2 rabbits which spend more time inside than outside(and also a cat,and hamster who passed away recently) and they all get on great.
Not long till u get ur new addition! X

:rah: Welcome! I too am brand new, haven't even found the right photo yet of my kids & me. I have a zoo, including 3 Cavs (2 blenheim and 1 tri), as well as a Pom, Yellow Lab and German Shepherd, 2 cats, 3 horses, 1 grandbaby (who visits), and 1 husband (oh, and 2 kids, but they don't live here).... anyhow, I'm looking forward to learning a lot from other Cav families. I'm fairly new to the breed, having rescued one of my three about 2 years ago, and fallen head over heels with this breed! I used to show GSDs and Tibetan Spaniels (all of whom are now in Heaven), but I'm not interested in the show ring any more. I saw my first CKCS at a show over 15 years ago, and, well, I guess I saved the best for last. I'm interested in learning more about MVD and syringa-whatever-you-call-it, as my 3 yr old blenheim girl (the rescue) seems to exhibit some strange, intermittent scratching behavior, although she doesn't ever seem to be in pain, and maybe some leg weakness. Any ideas? She is heart clear, but I have no idea re: her family history. Apparently imported from Ireland. Any ideas?icon_welcome

Back