• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poorly Little Bailey

So sorry to hear about little Bailey. I hope she can fight this and get well again.

Sorry to hear Bailey is poorly again. I hope she has the strength to fight this :xfngr:
You have been through so much with her. I really hope you get a good outcome with this breeder.

Very sorry to hear Bailey is poorly, my heart goes out to you having to fight this battle and nursing Bailey, good luck :flwr:

Update....

Thanks for all your kind messages, i thought i would give you an updte on the little lady...

I was woken up this morning by Lily who was barking (unusual ) so i came down to find Bailey bringing up bright yellow bile. This was the third pile of it! We were due back at the vets this morning, so we got there for opening time.

Lowri (our vet) was quite concerned about Bailey, this is the worst she has seen her. On listening to her lungs Lowri said there is now fluid on them and is baffled how she is getting worse whilst on steroids and antibiotics!

Due to Bailey being sick, we have had to reduce the steroids and she is now on half the dosage. She has also been prescribed meds to try and reduce the fluid, and a mixture to line her tummy which i need to syringe into her. She is also on chicken and rice to help her tummy settle. It;s not looking great for the little one at the moment, i am terrified that she may not be with us for much longer :(

With regards to the problem with her breeder... I got a text message yesterday from Bailey's breeder asking me to get my vet to write a letter stating that Bailey was healthy before her second injection?!?! Well i spoke with Lowri who said she will write a letter, however explaining Bailey's issues to date and explaining that bailey ws finally injected at 20 weeks old after much expense and hard work trying to stabilise her on antibiotics! I have contacted consumer advice, and eed to write 1 last letter including the vets letter and giving the breeder 10 days to pay under the Sales of Goods Act 1979 s14. If i don't recieve full payment within 10 days then consumer advice will pass the case to trading standards to deal with before going to small claims.

I really hope bailey can pull through this, not had the best start in life, the breeder obviously wants you to give her some proof that its not her responsability where as it is (even partially) and its sad thats they are not more concerned for bailey, finger crossed :xfngr: keep going dont let it get it down, di

Thats awful about little Bailey!! Hope the breeder gets what he/she deserves and more importantly that Bailey will recover fully :flwr:

Poor little Bailey, she's had a tough time of it so far hasn't she. Its really lovely that Lilly is also watching out for her alongside you:).

:xfngr: Bailey holds on in there, and that she will soon be feeling a whole lot better.

Back