• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Presenting Russo the black & tan!

Hi all,
I'm Cookie from Cork and this is my puppy Russo. We have three cats as well - this is our first dog. So far so good!
Posting a few pics of Russo here.

What you lookin' at??

IMG_2219-1.jpg

Lots of fluff!

Russo_IISF.jpg

I caved in and bought her a jumper, though I vowed that I never, ever would.

Russo_03.jpg

Russo after a bath :p

WetRusso.jpg

Being a puppy is tiring work......

4.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations!!! She is just precious. Have lots of fun with her- she will be your best friend, I'm sure. :D

How beautiful is she?!!! :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: Congratulations on welcoming such a captivating pup to your home.

Thank you everyone for the lovely, warm welcome here! I'm so thrilled to finally be a cavamammy :p I can't even begin to describe how much I adore her, but somehow I think cavalier worship is a general feeling among all of us here!!! She's still a wee thing, going on 4 months now. Every day, she grows a little heavier and her ears become floppier :cool:

Last edited:
What an adorable pup:luv: I also love the names of your cats. Our daughter recently got a 2 year old cat that she named cookie.

Looking forward to watching Russo growwith lots of:snap:

Heather R

Back