• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

First Nice Day (Picture Heavy!!)

Lani

Today was a gorgeous spring-like day!!! FINALLY ... it's been so brutally cold.

The dogs went outside today and saw their first squirrel in a long time ... they were having SOOOO much fun, but they had all this pent-up energy to wear off so Lynn and I took all the dogs to the dog run for a bit before going on a walk along the river:

Reading the pee-mail:
1234127231.jpg

Sparky wishing he were a BIG dog:
1234127161.jpg

Hi there Mr. Rottweiler!!
1234127113.jpg

Winter Lake Scene by the dog run:
1234127194.jpg

And now a few pics by the river:

George Washington Bridge:
LB084108.jpg

Sparky checking out the goings-on:
LB084051.jpg

Happy boys by the river:
LB084102.jpg

And a few more ...

And a few more:

Sniff ... sniff ...
LB084197.jpg

And sniff some more ...
LB084193.jpg

River boy Razz:
LB084188.jpg

And his side kick Jewels:
LB084225-1.jpg

Me & a bunch of dogs!!
LB084144.jpg

Me & the boys:
LB084084.jpg

Great pictures...I love the pee-mail haha!
I, too have basked in the nice weekend we had after the brutal cold (and I know we didn't have it nearly as bad as you all did, though we did get single digits here. We are just not as equipped for that here in Georgia!

Lovely pictures and I love the harnesses.
I wish we had dog parks in the UK.

lovely

what a nice place for a walk, yea all we have in the uk is communial parks where people moan about the dogs, your dogs are lovely and you do take after them there is a resemblence, di

Lovely pictures and I love the harnesses.
I wish we had dog parks in the UK.

They are Mutt-gear step-in reflective harnesses. I love them because 1) they are made from recycled soda bottles (strong & good for the environment) and 2) they are reflective so we have safer walks at night. They're a bit hard to find though ... I went to google.co.uk & couldn't find them, but here's where we got most of ours (each color is a different item - they have a variety of colors):
http://www.maggiesonline.org/mutt-gear-browntan-step-in-harness.html
http://www.gollygear.com/harn_muttgr.html

Harley had a lead, retractable and normal ones, do you think a harness is better, by the way he is a chucky chap, most things we get him are for medium dogs. and yes he is on a diet, di

Harley had a lead, retractable and normal ones, do you think a harness is better, by the way he is a chucky chap, most things we get him are for medium dogs. and yes he is on a diet, di

Lucky and Sparky's harnesses have a lot of room to adjust so they'd fit even a chunky dog.

I prefer the harness because I have a special bungee leash because they (well, Lucky ...) pull so much. But I think that having a reflective leash is a great idea as well ... I just like knowing that my dogs' bodies are visible at night if we're crossing the street or near the curb. Most of our walks in the winter seem to be in the dark :dogwlk:

They are Mutt-gear step-in reflective harnesses. I love them because 1) they are made from recycled soda bottles (strong & good for the environment) and 2) they are reflective so we have safer walks at night. They're a bit hard to find though ... I went to google.co.uk & couldn't find them, but here's where we got most of ours (each color is a different item - they have a variety of colors):
http://www.maggiesonline.org/mutt-gear-browntan-step-in-harness.html
http://www.gollygear.com/harn_muttgr.html

Thanks for adding the link. I always been after a bungee leash.
Just need to find out if they post to the UK(y)

Fabulous photos! Your boys are handsome, and they look so similar to each other it's amazing when you think about it. :wggle::wggle:

Raz and Jewels look lovely too. :lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

Back