• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fufu is 11 today

Nicki

:D Fufu celebrates her 11th birthday today
:hppybdy: to a very special oldie.

Fufu "owns" Debbie {board name Lance} but is stopping with us at present as Debbie currently has a full house! Fufu is Debbie's foundation bitch, she produced Kinvaar Kinky Boots, Debbie's first American Champion, as well as lots of other lovely dogs, including my own Cruz. Fufu is Granny to my tricolour Daisy too.

Birthday portrait

Fufu_MG_5904.jpg

About a year ago

medium.jpg

In the snow just before Christmas

DSC00080-1.jpg

Oh Nicki, She looks wonderful, apart from a bit of grey over her eyes she looks looks years younger. How lovely to see such a beautiful healthy senior cavalier.Fabulous!
You must love her to bits!
Sins

:hppybdy:Happy Birthday Fufu:hppybdy:

you still look amazing and hope your still driving Nicki mad with your snow pom poms

Hi nicki

Fufu looks a smasher and Many More Happy Birthdays to him

:hppybdy::hppybdy:

Are you keeping OK and I must ask how is Oscar.

:hppybdy: Fufu

You are still a very beautiful girl and I bet your mum is very proud of you.

Thank you for all the lovely messages - we are so lucky that Fufu shares her life with us. She adores my husband - I am her "housekeeper" :D

Debbie managed to pop onto the computer at the library today to see this thread, she was really thrilled with your lovely comments too. :flwr:

Apologies for delay in Wishing you 'FUFU' a wonderful Birthday :rah:

Kirra and I hope you had a wonderful day :dogwlk::lotsaluv:

Another belated :hppybdy: to a beautiful lady:lotsaluv: I am so happy to see a wonderful example of what cavaliers are meant to be(y)
Heather R

Dear Fu Fu,
:hppybdy: So sorry I missed this important day.

What a wonderful little Lady you are.

I have asked *Pauline* to put a photo of your other granddaughter on the talkboard for me when she has time.
I will learn how to do it myself one of these days.

Margaret C

Happy birthday Fufu! A bit belated, but I've not looked at as many threads lately as I have had a hankering to due to the painfully slow loading time I've been experiencing.
I wish her many more healthy ones!

Back