• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet Aussie Bella...

Tonia

Hi everyone, my name is Tonia-this is my gorgeous little girl- Bella (apparently the most common dog name which I didn't realise but anyway) we live on the Gold Coast in Australia, she is my first cavalier so I will have LOTS of questions and please excuse my stupidity if the questions seem.. well stupid :)

I wasn't really looking for a puppy, I walked into a pet shop to pick up some stuff for my friends cat and there she was being put back into her little horrible window because the pet shop man was telling the family not to get her and they should go for one of the maltese puppies!!!! couldn't BELIEVE what I was hearing so I walked over and asked why she was no good- he told me she was the runt of the littler, her mother has rejected her, she was only 0.9kg- had some health issues blah blah blah, I then asked how she was supposed to ever get a home if he was telling people NOT to buy her???!!!- I'm pretty sure you don't buy dogs from pet shops anyway- but it was love at first sight & I thought if I don't take her where will she end up!!??... so that is the story of my little bella, who is now 8 months old, 5.1kg & her heart murmer has gone (i am told it can come back so I keep gettin check ups) she sits, stays, shakes, lays down, walks off leash no problem, is completly housetrained, doesn't chew things or bark, comes when called & I believe I may be blessed with the best behaved dog in the world... and she is now as I type- getting de-sexed... i think you guys call it spayed??, microchipped, having her overbite fixed and a hernia removed... I'm SOOOOOOOO worried, and it is painfully wierd not to have her here now.. the house feels so so so empty i keep looking behind me expecting her to be there- BUT I pick her up this afternoon and I'm sure she will be fine:

Gosh what a saga, sorry for the long story!! she does some doggy modelling so here are some snaps :)
jesseharnessshot.jpg
leatherdress.jpg
punkposter.jpg

FACECLOSEUP.jpg

Bella is a pretty girl and a beautiful name. I've already decided that my next Cav will be named Bella (so hopefully it will be a girl!).

Back