• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dog Training Ireland SPECIAL OFFERS FOR CAVALIER TALKers!

TKC

AGILITY WORKSHOP
€20 Discount off Carol Rogers Agility Workshop
Log onto https://www.dogtrainingireland.ie/seminars_workshops.php
Pick your time
Book Online
Email taraATdogtrainingireland.ie with your booking reference
€20 will be rebated to your credit card

SHOP
20% Off ALL Shop Orders
Simply add the word cavtalk to the coupon code section at checkout for your 20% discount to be applied

Any questions email TaraATdogtrainingireland.ie

Last edited:
Why, why, why do I live on the wrong side of the ocean?! We're missing out on all the good stuff! :cry*ing:

Yes I think we should all relocate Cathy - maybe have an area of Dublin especially for Cavalier lovers :D

We could have our own walks, as well as the training school - wouldn't it be wonderful!!

Hi

A few years ago we stayed in a fantastic holiday home in Leap about 5 miles north of Skibbereen in S W Ireland ,so can I pls come over and live there as it is a beautiful part of the world which fortunately we have been
to on holiday many times, and I really wish we could stay with all the girls permanently and go on long leisurely walks and get away from all the stress in these troubled times.:(

No problem. If you want to do an actual agility course you can come to week 2 next Thur or if you want to do the Saturday workshop no probs. Let me know which you would prefer!

:rah:.......will be over next thurs so, great we can join in on the course, El and Alfie will be sooo excited :paw:

Jaspar and I signed up and will be doing two days of agility on the seminar weekend next week... Jaspar's favourite activity of all time! Even more than eating!

Back