• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Members from *ESSEX*

*Pauline*

HarleyFarley (Diane) has made a group for members from Essex, so far it's just the two of us. Please join if you come from Essex or nearby. It would be great to meet up sometime. (y)

You can find us by clicking on "Community" then clicking on "Social Groups" then clicking on "Essex Cavaliers".

Or by clicking here http://board.cavaliertalk.com/group.php?groupid=11

As I mentioned when I pm’d you we used to live in Ilford/Essex for eight years and we still come down about three times a year to see my Husbands family. We probably will be down in summer and it would be nice to all meet up. So could I become a honorary member?

Yes that would be great, it doesnt have to be just for essex members i just thought we could meet up occasionally, and have a cavalier day, in the summer would be good at a good site for dog walks. Sabby and anyone else is more than welcome to join us. di

Sorry - was going to make a bad joke about Essex girls - but stopped myself before I wrote it!!:D

Hi....
Im in Herts that not to far......would love to join the "Essex girls"

Mel XX:jump:

well if you dont mind travelling we are more than happy to have you aboard, have you signed up to the group, ooooooo its getting exciting now. di

Im up for that.......let me know in good time and Leo and I will be there.....with Margaret C too by the sounds of it......Great!

Mel XX

great, looking forward to it already, we need to some nice weather and a good place for dog walks just imagine all the cavaliers charging about the place, sheer bliss. di

Hope you all have a GREAT time when you meet up :jump: Tallulah (and me) would love to be there with you all (I collected her from Essex) and then brought her up North, so it's a bit far to say the least to meet up!!! who knows she may be a relative!!

great, looking forward to it already, we need to some nice weather and a good place for dog walks just imagine all the cavaliers charging about the place, sheer bliss. di

I don't drive so maybe someone near me can help out please, I can chip in towards the petrol :)

harleys from braintree, he had 4 brothers and one sister i think she went to kent though, i still worry about them useing her to breed from now that harleys has been diagnosed with h.d, di

Back