• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

COTW California Show - ?

Joshua

There is a Cavalier's of the West show this coming weekend in California.

I am a new Cavalier owner and have no idea what these shows are about. Is anyone here attending? What is it like?

I am so in love with my Josh (now 8 months old), and have this obsession with wanting to add to our family (a little gal) --- have so many questions etc etc and am contemplating taking my daughter and Josh to this event to find out more. The idea of going to something so foreign seems a bit scary as we don't know anyone and have no idea what to expect.

Would love feedback on what folks recommend about us hauling up to this hotel to spend the weekend at this event!!

There are three shows and a sweeps, Rally, health clinics and education seminars. I'd go for the Jean Dodds seminar alone.

I sooo wish I could have gone this week if for nothing else than for the Dr. Dodds seminar :( I'm so incredibly buried under work and getting ready for our club (cavalierclubofsandiego.com) specialty show next weekend that there was no way I could get up there. Hope you make it. You'll really enjoy it. Nothing like a room full of beautiful Cavaliers!!!

Back