• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

name suggestions for ruby boy pup

nicola

OK so I am helping my folks pick a name for the soon to be coming home pups. The breeder has called the blenheim boy Henry and I think we are going to stick with that. We are still trying to name the ruby boy however. So far we have a suggestion for Higgins (Henry Higgins, My Fair Lady) but we're not convinced that is the right name for him. Other names I had thought of are Rohan (this is irish for red haired), reuben, Bently, Hadley. Anyone have any suggestions for names for the ruby boy? Please help us name him! P.S. They are coming home Feb 20th...just 9 more days :jump:

I just looked up and apparently a varient of Rohan is Rowan which means 'little red head'...hmmmmmm. Sara we took loads of photos and rather annoyingly the new camera we had just bought has broken and we can't see them. We are however going to see pups again on Sat and I will take more pics with other camera and post them.

Congratulations on the new pup! :luv: I like Higgins - it's both different and cute. Names I was thinking of giving Sammy include: Wilber, Doogle, Mikey (because his kennel name was Michael :confused:), Barney, Rusty, Jip (from David Copperfield), and Pippin.

Then again, my friends thought I had terrible taste in dog names :eek:

How about Rusty? Robin? Rua? Rocco? ...Clifford(The little red Dog!)? Clancy, Grady,Flaherty,
Sins(my nickname-not a good name for a dog;))

I love Rohan (like the Men of Rohan in Lord of the Rings!). My friends' ruby cavalier is called Bertie. They also got a female cav and were considering calling her Celia :)
Or how about calling the 2 dogs something like Tori and Amos, or Tom and Cruise. Or after Statler and Waldorf from the muppet show :p

I knew a Ruby dog called Robbie and it really suited him.

I think when you have him home, you will find the name that really fits.

I like Rohan and what about Ronan (after the fella in Boyzone)?

Back