• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

camouflage cavalier

sins

We took Daisy for a drive so she could see real snow! It was literally a 15 minute drive inland and we let her loose in the woods.She trailed a deer, but I got so nervous as she blended so well into the foliage I thought we'd lose her.
There was no problem with gathering snow on her coat as she hasn't very much:p

3275054768_3302db3852.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3482/3275054768_3302db3852.jpg

Daisy is well camouflaged, I can see how you could loose her there.
I have lost Rosie for two hours in a wood before. I thought I never see her again. When her nose hits the floor she is of like a right little sniffer dog.

When her nose hits the floor she is of like a right little sniffer dog.
That's exactly it! It's fine when they're a few feet away but imagine a tiny blenheim in that snow and foliage 30 yards away! Thankfully she came back every time she was called,but she was determined to follow that black little nose.
Sins

I think that pic would look great framed and hung on the wall, mind you if you did that with all the pic i love you wouldnt need wallpaper, hmmmmmm our lounge needs decorating, theres a thought. di

Oh that's sweet - I know what you mean about the camouflage, we went on the beach this morning and there is quite a bit of snow there...so the sand and snow did a good job of camouflaging our Blens!!

That's a fab pic of Daisy. Of course I could see her! My Ruby dog merges into his cushion camouflage and you wouldn't know he was there at all only you can hear him snoring!

that is a realy cool photo! I love how well she blends in! If she stood still, you would have trouble seeing her!

Back