Thread: Hey!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey!

I'm Karen, my husband is Jim & we have our BL Hoopy who is 16month old. We originally come from Scotland but through my husbands work we ended up here in Texas.

Our puppy Hoopy is an adorable girl with a wonderful temperament, she is so quiet but you always know she is here. She is a proper little snuggler who has worked her way into our bed(this should read her bed) by fluttering her big brown eyes at her daddy! He has never had a pet in all his years but has fallen head over heals in love with Hoopy. I don't mind him loving another woman

She has a boyfriend Fronci, a little Dachsund who she simply adores & when they get together its play, play, play until the can no longer stand

The only downside to her "friendship" is when he comes to stay or she stays at his, she goes off her food for a couple of days! A lovesick puppy

Looking forward to posting on this wonderful site,

Karen x
    I'm from Scotland but live in Texas, being mom to Hoopy

Post Thanks / Like

she sounds adorable, youll have to put some pics up so we can all drool over her, di
    What's the difference between a new husband and a new dog? After a year, the dog is still excited to see you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by harleyfarley View Post
    she sounds adorable, youll have to put some pics up so we can all drool over her, di
    Hi HarleyFarley,

I put some pics on an album. I tried putting one at my name but it failed?

((((Karen))))
    I'm from Scotland but live in Texas, being mom to Hoopy

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Karen

Hoopy does sound a very special lovely young lady,and as Di said can we pls have some photos of this little girl.
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T