• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hey!

I'm Karen, my husband is Jim & we have our BL Hoopy who is 16month old. We originally come from Scotland but through my husbands work we ended up here in Texas.

Our puppy Hoopy is an adorable girl with a wonderful temperament, she is so quiet but you always know she is here. She is a proper little snuggler who has worked her way into our bed(this should read her bed) by fluttering her big brown eyes at her daddy! He has never had a pet in all his years but has fallen head over heals in love with Hoopy. I don't mind him loving another woman:p

She has a boyfriend Fronci, a little Dachsund who she simply adores & when they get together its play, play, play until the can no longer stand:D

The only downside to her "friendship" is when he comes to stay or she stays at his, she goes off her food for a couple of days! A lovesick puppy:rolleyes:

Looking forward to posting on this wonderful site,

Karen x

Hi Karen

Hoopy does sound a very special lovely young lady,and as Di said can we pls have some photos of this little girl.:):):)

Back