• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

news - we are getting a new addition

coconut

We are going to be welcoming a new addition to our family but this time it will only have two legs :razz:. We are expecting a little bundle of joy at the end of august!

So i will need loads of pointers in how to introduce a baby to the gang!!

Wow, that is wonderful news!! I am glad to know you guys find time to do some things other than walk dogs... :p :dogwlk:

Fabulous news for a Sunday morning!

:mexwav::jmp2:

Congratulations. :rah:

My Son phoned me to say I'm going to be a Grandmother again in the Autumn, so perhaps the recession is bringing an increase in home entertainment? :)

Margaret C

Margaret C,yes the best things in life are still for free:D

Congratulations :rah:

Congratulations...but I must comment, as my father used to say, that there is no such thing as a "free puppy".

Your two legged blessing may have been free to "order", but the upkeep...well, I have three kids, and I can tell ya, they only get MORE expensive as they get older! Diapers are nothing compared to what happens later!

But, they are so worth it! Congrats to you. My son is an August baby (though this August he becomes a teenager). I still remember that 3rd trimester suffered in the summer heat. Find a pool and stay cool!

Back