Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nap Time/New PJs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nap Time/New PJs

I couldn't resist these. They were so cute!

Post Thanks / Like

so CUTE!!! Where did you get those? I've never had anything clothing for Amanda, but I've realized that up here in Happy Valley it gets really cold and she spends alot of her time snuggling up against me under the covers and blankets.

Post Thanks / Like

I got these at PetLand. I also got them another pair of PJs from PetSmart that are cute too along with a Tshirt dress. My husband thinks I've lost it, but even he had to admit that it was cute.

Post Thanks / Like

Your girls look adorable. Dylan has a pair of these PJs too!
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

lollll David would kill me I think if I were to put on pj's with our furbabies.. But at least he can't keep me from thinking they look sooo adorable
    Qwick °07-Feb-2000
    Qwebble °26-Jul-2006
    Qnotje °29-Mar-2008

Post Thanks / Like

too cute!!! George would kill me too lol. When we had one our puppies in obedience a young couple came and this young gal had her poodle dressed in a pink ballerina outfit with a pink purse and this gal had also like a pink diaper bag. George would have refused to go if I ever did something like that--lol. Hmmm, afer that when I think about it they never came back to obedience. hmmmmmmmmmm lol
    Linda, Georgia, USA
    Winston--shih tzu-male, Darby female tri, Bentley male blenheim and Chelsea, black-tan
    Abbey my beloved tri who is so embedded in my heart--RIP Sweet Princess

Post Thanks / Like

They look so cute, but my Husband would also kill me. It took me ages to convince him that Harley needed a coat when it was so cold and snowing.
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "

Post Thanks / Like

They look so cute in their PJ`s, Jasper would hate it if I tried to put them on him, he even hates having a blanket or towel around him. My husband is like yours Sabby, it took me ages to convince him that Jasper should wear a coat.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jasperpaw View Post
    They look so cute in their PJ`s, Jasper would hate it if I tried to put them on him, he even hates having a blanket or towel around him. My husband is like yours Sabby, it took me ages to convince him that Jasper should wear a coat.
    Hi Jasperpaw
    I think it’s a men thing. Like my Husband used to say we are NOT getting a small dog. (Before the Cavs we had two big dogs) He loves our three Cavaliers more then anything. Yeah definitely a men’s thing.
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "

Post Thanks / Like

I love them. They look so cozy. If we didn't live in Texas...I would get some in a minute. cute, cute