• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Nap Time/New PJs

stacy710

I couldn't resist these. They were so cute!
naptime.jpg

so CUTE!!! Where did you get those? I've never had anything clothing for Amanda, but I've realized that up here in Happy Valley it gets really cold and she spends alot of her time snuggling up against me under the covers and blankets.

I got these at PetLand. I also got them another pair of PJs from PetSmart that are cute too along with a Tshirt dress. My husband thinks I've lost it, but even he had to admit that it was cute.

lollll David would kill me I think if I were to put on pj's with our furbabies.. But at least he can't keep me from thinking they look sooo adorable :)

too cute!!! George would kill me too lol. When we had one our puppies in obedience a young couple came and this young gal had her poodle dressed in a pink ballerina outfit with a pink purse and this gal had also like a pink diaper bag. George would have refused to go if I ever did something like that--lol. Hmmm, afer that when I think about it they never came back to obedience. hmmmmmmmmmm lol

They look so cute, but my Husband would also kill me. It took me ages to convince him that Harley needed a coat when it was so cold and snowing.

They look so cute in their PJ`s, Jasper would hate it if I tried to put them on him, he even hates having a blanket or towel around him. My husband is like yours Sabby, it took me ages to convince him that Jasper should wear a coat.

They look so cute in their PJ`s, Jasper would hate it if I tried to put them on him, he even hates having a blanket or towel around him. My husband is like yours Sabby, it took me ages to convince him that Jasper should wear a coat.

Hi Jasperpaw
I think it’s a men thing. Like my Husband used to say we are NOT getting a small dog. (Before the Cavs we had two big dogs) He loves our three Cavaliers more then anything. Yeah definitely a men’s thing.:rolleyes:

I love them. They look so cozy. If we didn't live in Texas...I would get some in a minute. cute, cute

I have to agree - they look so cute and cozy :)

I bought my Kirra a pink t-shirt - with her name on it - as I thought it would be ideal for the cold winter nights.

One should have suitable attire - at bedtime ;)

Back