Just wondering about Ted. I'm sick and as alot of you know there has been a storm that has swept the south. Snow which is unheard of down here. I'm worried as its a 2 1/2 hr. drive to Auburn, AL where I am at. The consultation and prep is tomorrow for Abbey with surgery on tuesday. I've been a mess today as I can't bear the thought of us not getting her there tomorrow because roads are suppose to be an icy mess. Hubby is taking day off to drive it as I just can't. I can drive in snow but not ice. Would if I had to but 2 1/2 hrs away is a little scarey for me. Please pray for us that we get there as I will literally fall apart if this surgery is postponed. We tried to talk to them this a.m. to let us bring her in today and do consultation on phone but they wouldn't hear of it. We've already had a consultation when she was diagnosed so don't know what this is about in the first place except the usual that any surgery is a risk blah blah blah. Fiona please e-mail me--I'm not real with it either--sick with cold and fever and worried sick etc. I truly hope everything is ok. Been worried about Ted and your family etc.
Linda, Georgia, USA
Winston--shih tzu-male, Darby female tri, Bentley male blenheim and Chelsea, black-tan
Abbey my beloved tri who is so embedded in my heart--RIP Sweet Princess