• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Minnie Moo

Such a beautiful tribute to such a beautiful little girl. It just heartbreaking to think that she was taken away from such a loving family so soon.

I think of you often and hope that you are doing okay.

Sleep in sweet peace precious Minnie Moo xxx

Oh Claire that was really beautiful - I hope it helped you to make that, it is a wonderul tribute to a very special girl.

You will always miss her, and she will be a part of you forever - she was lucky to have had two wonderful, fun filled, lovely years with you - you must feel so cheated that she has been taken from you, especially in such a tragic way :(

Cuddle Cara close, and take time to grieve. :flwr:

Claire that is a lovely tribute you made for Minnie Moo. Two photos that stand out for me are the ones showing her on the beach - looking so very happy. :lotsaluv: She was very much loved. Thank you for sharing her with us.

Claire that is such a beautiful and moving tribute to Minnie. Thinking of you, it must be so so difficult for you all.:hug:

Having just watch it I am in tears the photo I like is the one by the shed looking so relax
A Bridge Called Love

It takes us back to brighter years,
to happier sunlit days
and to precious moments
that will be with us always.
And these fond recollections
are treasured in the heart
to bring us always close to those
from whom we had to part.
There is a bridge of memories
from earth to Heaven above...
It keeps our dear ones near us
It's the bridge that we call love.

---Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Jake)

Every day I remember reading your post about Minnie and how awful it must have been.. I hope you're slowly starting to feel a bit better and this was just so beautiful.. Tears came to my eyes..

Lots of hugs from all of us

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful tribute to Minnie Moo with us. Those 2 precious years with you were obviously filled with love for her, and it radiates out from each of the beautiful photos. Thinking of you.

I have not posted in a couple of years and only lurked once or twice since then. Life sort of took over here....

I could not let this go by without expressing my deepest condolences to you, Claire. My thoughts and prayers and those of my 4-legged babies are with you and your Cara as you heal and grieve.

Back