• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bandit and Lizzie-fun and play

brotymo

I haven't posted any photos in a while of Bandit and Lizzie. They are growing up on me so fast! Lizzie is 6 months old and Bandit is almost 9 months old. I love the one of them cuddling.

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0942.jpg

Bandit was leaping over Lizzie to get away from her attacks as they wrestled and raced around the yard.

IMG_0966.jpg

BanditLizzieNap.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0819.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

Bandit being a sassy boy!

IMG_0883a.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0911a.jpg

Bandit was dashing along the fence barking at the neighbor's chow. He is about a foot off the ground!

IMG_0921a.jpg

Great pictures!!! Lizzie has really grown...she is beautiful. OMG, the one of Bandit with his tongue sticking out is hilarious!!! :jump:

Thank you! I think they are rather pleasant to look at, myself. (I am not very productive when they are awake wanting my attention!)

I always love your action shots, and the one with Bandits tongue sticking out.;)

I thought that one was really cute, too! He looks like he is saying nah nah nah nah nah

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I had a lot of cute ones. I didn't want to stop at 12 like the forum cuts you off on!

Wow, Bandit and Lizzie are both gorgeous. I don't know how you get anything done other than play with them!!!

I just love your dogs!!! Ever need anyone to dog sit... holler at me!:blabla: Just a few states away!!!LOL I always enjoy seeing them, they are absolutely beautiful!

That tongue is sooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!

They look so great together.. And they are both growing up to become gorgeous cavaliers!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!! Your guys are stunning!! Your collie is absolutely beautiful too!!! They all look really happy :)

I just love your dogs!!! Ever need anyone to dog sit... holler at me!:blabla: Just a few states away!!!LOL I always enjoy seeing them, they are absolutely beautiful!

You'd have a bit of a drive! I can't bring myself to leave them. I know I will need to sometime soon if I want to go see my new niece that is due any day now down in Orlando, FL, but I just don't know what I will do! I usually fly when I go down there. A small airport near my house flies directly into Orlando's small airport, which is only 15 minutes from my sister's and you can find cheap tickets all the time, as cheap as $19.00 each way!...but I can't take the dogs when I do that, and the drive is 10 hours each way. :(

Thanks for the compliiments everyone!

Thanks for the post - Bandit is just a couple months ahead of Rudy and it helped to see how the coat is filling in. Rudy's ears are still puppy short and his tail and legs are just finally showing some feathering. Was starting to wonder....

Hope he fills in as nicely as your two!

They are lovely pics, Lizzie and Bandit are adorable :lotsaluv:.
Photos of Bandit always make me smile because he seems so mischievious, he seems quite a little character :).

PS
Lad your collie brings back memories of my ex's mother dog Prince, he was the most docile dog I knew, I don't think he ever growled around any dogs and he was so gentle around children, He loved being groomed and he had a lovely coat like your Lad :).

BanditLizzieNap.jpg

Bandit being a sassy boy!

IMG_0883a.jpg

How do you keep their coats SO shiny, I've tried everything with Teddy and he has a pretty shiny coat, but nothing like in the one of them snuggling.

Love how his tongue is just barely out...lol :lotsaluv:

How do you keep their coats SO shiny, I've tried everything with Teddy and he has a pretty shiny coat, but nothing like in the one of them snuggling.

Love how his tongue is just barely out...lol :lotsaluv:

Thanks!
Well, I know genetics plays a big role for the type of coat they have, but I noticed that their coats took on a much more silky, shiny look AND feel when I started using Isle of Dogs shampoo. (iodogs.com) The No. 10 for all over and the No. 20 on the furnishings if I want them fluffy like for a show. Usually I just use the number 20 all over for just around here. I LOVE it, and I get frequent compliments on their coats.

Back