Hi,
We are waiting for an MRI date for Leo at the moment. The vet called today to tell me that she has been incontact with a vet who is looking for cavaliers with SM at the moment as he is doing a study on the disease. If I agree to Leo being part of the study he will MRI Leo for free.
I have said I want to know more about the study before I agree.
Any thoughts anyone?

Im just waiting for him to contact me to discuss more.

Mel