• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our beautiful, beautiful Brady

Gosh - I haven't been a big poster here - more a lurker and am so overwhelmed at your beautiful and thoughtful posts.

I am still in bits.

My eldest son makes his Confirmation in 2 weeks and had planned to get the sofas in the sitting room cleaned because they are grubby from Brady making himself comfy whether he was clean, muddy, dusty, wet or even a bit sick a few weeks ago - and now I don't want to clean them cos his smell is still there and his hair. DS1 said last night that he would put his Confirmation money towards a head stone - wrenched my already breaking heart strings.

My eldest boy is being very brave and holding it together for me, my 2nd is absolutely devastated and our little miss is trying to comprehend it all - she is 7. She wants to go see him and even though he was almost perfect this morning and I could brush his ears and stroke his face it is different from embalming a human.

I explained that he would be cremated but she doesn't want "them" to burn him.

Got loads of photos printed today and they got photo frames and put their own personal photos in them.

I'm sorry for going on and I am sure loads of you have lost your pets but this was our first family pet and it is my children's first brush with death.

Back