• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Reply from Kennel Club

HollyDolly

Thought you all would like to see the reply I have just received from the Kennel Club after my email to them showing my disgust that Beauella Radinski was still being used at stud and that the Kennel Club were still allowing registrations of litters being born by this dog.

Thanks for your email

Although your mail does not confirm, we presume that you are referring to the 2 litters which appear in the latest BRS sired by Ch Beauellla Radzinski.

We would advise that inrespect of any litters, such as the above, born before the issue became public (so far as the KC knew) via the TV programme, and referrals on the registration system put in place, there was no reason or grounds not to have allowed such registrations to progress.
No further litters have been registered and there is now a suspension in place both on Ms Costello and the dog:rah::rah::rah::rah:

Regards
Gary Johnson
Breeder Services Manager

It's good news that Rolo is suspended also, does that really mean he can't sire any dogs? I thought unfortunately he could be used at stud. Well done Nanette for writing to the KC.

Katelyn, Ch Beauellla Radzinski (AKA Rolo) is a dog diagnosed with SM. After his diagnosis, his breeder continued to breed from him, as I understand it, 26 times. He also won Best In Show at Malvern which is where the Pedigree Dogs Exposed film crew caught up with her. She denied he has SM.

Back