• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A few more Baxter!

Basil

Spend a few hours today experimenting with various shots. These two are my faves from the efforts. Missed the focus on Basil's eye on the Donkey shot...

Hope you enjoy! :)

3294974207_5e388a9890_o.jpg

3295766574_4690a9f23d_o.jpg

If anyone is interested in the steps I take during the photo shoot and post processing, feel free to ask.

Gary

I wish i could have had some pictures like #1 with teddy. Sooooo cute :rah:. Precious!

WOW!! Fantastic pictures !! I've just gotten a really good camera, but I really have no idea how to use it other than just the pre-set settings. How did you get them to turn out that way? They're awesome.

how do you get him not to shut his eyes when the flash goes off?? bella is the worst now with photos.. or perhaps its my photography skills haha

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the kind replies. With regards to him keeping eyes open for the flash, I use a flash gun which can be pointed anywhere. I aim it at the ceiling, and it disperses light as it bounces of the white paint. The light is better balanced, less harsh, and indirect meaning it should not dazzle the eyes.

Gary.

Back