Thread: Dyson Animal Upright Vacuum-Sale in U.S.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dyson Animal Upright Vacuum-Sale in U.S.

While flipping channels to catch news/weather this morning, OH noticed the Home Shopping Network (HSN) had the Dyson DC07 Animal Upright Vacuum on a special weekend offer for HSN Shoppers. $379.95 w/free ship/handling.

I remembered there was a thread recently about vacuums - thought some of you would like to know. Seems to be a good price since retail is $499.90. (Do they ever run sales on this vacuum?) Am considering a purchase - and that's more than I've EVER spent on a vacuum, altho I can't say I've ever found one with which I was completely satisfied.

Do you suppose since he mentioned it, it might be time for a new vacuum in my home? Or maybe just an inspired vacumer??

Post Thanks / Like

If you don't mind buying from reputable ebay sellers, I think this is the same thing for $320.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dyson-DC07-Uprig...QQcmdZViewItem

Post Thanks / Like

I got mine from Bed, Bath, and Beyond with the 20% off coupon - if you watch their mailers they will put them on sale and you can use the 20% on top of it!

Post Thanks / Like

I was just on Miele's website and noticed that they have a model called the "Cat & Dog"...but it's $799!
    Carrie - Mom to my boys, Miles (a Ruby born 4/15/07) and Truman (a B&T born 11/28/07) and my girls, cats Hailey and Kayla (born @ 4/15/04 - they were found as strays )

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by asherotter31 View Post
    I got mine from Bed, Bath, and Beyond with the 20% off coupon - if you watch their mailers they will put them on sale and you can use the 20% on top of it!
    I love BB&B - great idea, will watch for their mailers....

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda in SC View Post
    I love BB&B - great idea, will watch for their mailers....
    Another thing to keep in mind with BB&B ... if you have any old coupons those actually NEVER expire, even though they say they do. And you can use more than one per shopping trip, but only one 20% off coupon for each item. I save mine up so if I have to buy a bunch of stuff (after moving for example) I can get all the big ticket items for 20% off.
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like

You can get Dyson or better performance (tested and reported by consumer reports magazine, who rated it as a best buy. ) out of the $150.00 Eureka The Boss Smart Vac from Walmart. It was also designated a consumer's Digest Best Buy. It outperformed every Dyson model in tests.