• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello to all

harrysmum

Hi to you all I’m really happy to be joining you here & am looking forward to
being part of the forums
I'm the proud owner of 2 gorgeous cavs. Harry arrived nearly 2 years ago now, he came as a total surprise as although i love dogs, had never been too sure that i wanted to have the responsibility of dog ownership. my husband obviously thought better of that & he bought Harry home. needless to say i was totally won over the second i saw him & he instantly become a huge part of our family. He is a tri, 2 years old next month & is a real character full of fun & mischief & having him made any doubts i had about owning a dog disappear overnight!
Charlie our baby ruby has been with us for 3 weeks now, yet another surprise from my husband, he was just 8 weeks old when he arrived & was truly the tiniest dog, more like a guinea pig! He has settled in with no problem & loves to terrorise both Harry & sooty our 14 year old cat.
So here i am with 2 dogs in less than 2 years & loving it. I have loads to learn still & hope i can tap in on all your knowledge in the future!!
ps i am also new to using online forums & will probably need advice here too!

Welcome

don't worry about being a newbie to forums, we were all like that once and someone will always help if you ask. :)

Hi harrysmum

And very wellcome to you .Like you three years ago I had no dogs but three cats ,then we lost our ginger tom and decided to get a cavalier so our beautiful tri girl Poppy arrived ,then six months after we added a gorgeous blenheim girl named Daisy and six months after that we had to get a ruby so arrived our wonderful baby girl Rosie ,so from none we now have three and I enjoy every second of every day of their company.:)

Back