• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Finally able to play outside

stacy710

MaggieRoxie2.jpg
IMG_2964.jpgttp:
IMG_2963.jpg
IMG_2938.jpg
Finally, some warmer weather. They were both ready for a nap afterwards.
IMG_2947.jpg

OMG, the first picture of them by the pond is just incredible. :snap: If I were you, I would enlarge it and hang it on the wall. They are both so cute.

Thank you. Actually, my cousin does portraits from actual photos and is doing one from that picture. I can't wait to see it. That is one of my favorite pictures of them.

Aww - how sweet. Just wondering - do you have any trouble with them jumping/falling into the pond? By the time we built our fishpond Mindy showed no interest but my instinct tells me that Max will be MUCH more interested in it.

Not so far, thank goodness! But we just put 4 koi in there today so they were a little more curious, but only for a few minutes. We'll definately be keeping our eye on them.

Your right. It was another favorite of mine also, I dont know how I missed it. Thanks!:)

Notice next to your picture at the bottom there is a url that isn't coded correctly between the 's

Also do they ever go for a dip in the pond during the summer? Teddy would LOVE to be able to do that.

I still haven't quite got the hang of posting photos. I cant figure out how to get them to a smaller size. They also turn out too big. They haven't gotten in the pond yet. Maggie just turned 1 and Roxie is just 5 mo. so this will be the first summer that they have been able to get to the pond on their own. It should be interesting.

The easiest way to post, least the way I have found, is to Right Click On Image on Website>Copy Image Location> Click Mountain on CTalk.com in Post Reply> Paste. And who cares about small Pictures, BIG ONES ARE SOOOO MUCH BETTER! (y)

If you really want small Pictures, follow Karlin's thread about it, really easy. Just use paint to open then resize or crop what you want. :bang: Mine just like to stay big sometimes.

I hope that made sense. I was having alot of trouble because I kept putting in the site url at the top and not the actual picture url. I'm not the best with computers, but I know my way around.

Back